VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I got the p2015 code in my 2013 vw Tiguan in late October 2019. Since then I have replaced the intake manifold that I purchased from ecs tuning. Nothing was leaking. The car was running like normal but I still had the code. Every time I clear it, it comes back. Recently I have purchased and installed the ecs p2015 fix kit, hoping that it would fix it. Sadly it did not. Everything I find on the internet says to just replace the manifold. But I already have. I am at a loss. Any ideas??

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello,

I got the p2015 code in my 2013 vw Tiguan in late October 2019. Since then I have replaced the intake manifold that I purchased from ecs tuning. Nothing was leaking. The car was running like normal but I still had the code. Every time I clear it, it comes back. Recently I have purchased and installed the ecs p2015 fix kit, hoping that it would fix it. Sadly it did not. Everything I find on the internet says to just replace the manifold. But I already have. I am at a loss. Any ideas??
Have you fixed the issue? Have the same problem and was about to order up a manifold. Going to DIY that shi*. If this does not fix the problem I will be not happy. Would love to know what the other possibilities are before I do this job for a second time one year later after the water pump. A massive problem for someone without a proper garage and all the tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
07 GTI 13 Beetle turbo
1,986 Posts
Bump, I'm in a similar boat.

The code came up today in a 2013 beetle we just bought, the car has 57k on it. I called VW and they said that this wasn't covered in any way for my car's vin number.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Bump, I'm in a similar boat.

The code came up today in a 2013 beetle we just bought, the car has 57k on it. I called VW and they said that this wasn't covered in any way for my car's vin number.
Same issue. Replaced it. Same
Code!!!! In my other post was asking about the breather hose for the updated manifold. Could it be that? I didn’t install the breather hose. So annoying this code came back. Engine seems to be running worse too even tho I am sure I did the job right!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Same issue. Replaced it. Same
Code!!!! In my other post was asking about the breather hose for the updated manifold. Could it be that? I didn’t install the breather hose. So annoying this code came back. Engine seems to be running worse too even tho I am sure I did the job right!

Wowoooooowo. Fixed it. I stupidly hooked a vacume hose to the wrong port on the solenoid. I watched the humble mechanic video again who pointed out the breather port vs breather hose exit and came to this realization. Code is gone. So happy. If anyone has the same issue this is one type of vacuum leak you may have that will cause this code. New manifold. No codes. DIY

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.