VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I just went to pull my car in the garage I noticed the button seemed to click twice upon pressing, the first click doing nothing. It just seemed off to me all of a sudden, so I jiggle the button and it flew off somewhere in the car and now the ****ing brake doesn't work.

First off I have to find the damn button, second off, does it just push back in there or what? Guess I have another thing for the dealership to check when I take it in for the recall and leaking sunroof. I ****ing hate cars sometimes.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
No it doesn't click back on the same crap happened to me a while back, the whole parking brake needs to be replaced now.
Yes it's a hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
When I just went to pull my car in the garage I noticed the button seemed to click twice upon pressing, the first click doing nothing. It just seemed off to me all of a sudden, so I jiggle the button and it flew off somewhere in the car and now the ****ing brake doesn't work.

First off I have to find the damn button, second off, does it just push back in there or what? Guess I have another thing for the dealership to check when I take it in for the recall and leaking sunroof. I ****ing hate cars sometimes.
This is such a good candidate for needless censoring. "...now the parking brake doesn't work.." I'm sorry. That really sucks but it gave me a chuckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.