VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the part number for the the black plastic trim at the bottom of the front bumper, the one with 30 screws in it that goes the whole width of the bumper . I have an R bumper on my golf but am missing thsi part and woudl like to get a hold of one, but the parts guy at the dealer for some reason can't find it on the Etka.

· Registered
5,310 Posts
Re: part number for plastic at bottom of front bumper? (kreuzer)

Actually I think its more like 4 pieces if its what i think your talking about...if your gonna do the SEAT lip then all you need is 3...
There is a center as well as two side dust shields, then a rectangle piece to finish it up nice nice in the front...

Modified by factoryfast at 6:51 PM 9-10-2005

· Registered
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: part number for plastic at bottom of front bumper? (factoryfast)

Yes, I do want to stick the Seat lip on there. I didn't realise that there were a few pieces. Thing is we didn't get the R32 in Canada, so I don't have anything to look at. If anyone can get these part #'s that would be great, because I can still order them through the local dealer. That's what I did with the 3 grills.

· Registered
6,091 Posts
Re: part number for plastic at bottom of front bumper? (kreuzer)

here you go
left cover 1J0-825-703
right cover 1J0-825-704
center cover 1J0-825-001
take this to your parts guy and tell him that i did his job for him

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.