VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS 86 jetta gli parts and more mKII parts, prices listed, but make offers

i have 3 parted out jettas at my house and i need to unload some stuff. so if you are interested in somthing give me a call 814-592-6640 this is the list but i am sure i am forgetting alot of stuff. i can take picturs and send them on my cell phone but that is about the best i can do for you.
1986 jetta gli, 1.8L 8v, 5 speed
rear disk calipers............................................................$50
mfa turnsignal stock (works great...........................................$15
distributor.............................................................................$25
transmission (out of a 90 golf gti with 90K)..........................sold
motor (365k).......................................................................sold
motor and transmission mounts............................................$10 each
sunroof setup (works great)....................................................$35
middle console (black)...........................................................$20
pillar mounted front seatbelts.................................................$40
glove box (black...................................................................$20
clutch cable...........................................................................$25
throtle cable..........................................................................$15
speedo cable........................................................................$15
Fender flairs.........................................................................sold
RED STRIPE BUMPERS.............................................................$75
red stripe door moldings..........................................................$40
ecu(computer)........................................................................$20
black sunvisros.......................................................................$20
window regulators............................................................$ 20 each
windows..........................................................................$20 each
tail lights (great condition).......................................................$35
trunk....................................................................................$35
under dash trays.....................................................................$25
i also have up for sale:
motor out of a 88 jetta gl with 150k on it.....................$100 complete
5 speed tranny out of 91 jetta gl (5th gear is out).........$15
5 speed tranny out of 90 jetta gl (reverse is out)............15
also have a set of 5 star aluminum rims and tires with 80% tred on them off the 91 jetta will sell the whole set for...................$75

these prices are not set in stone. but to follow the rules i have to post a price, so make some offers i know there are alot of things i am forgeting. with the 88 and 91 i have alot of little things laying around so just ask
Modified by CRXb20 at 2:41 PM 12-26-2008

Modified by CRXb20 at 1:42 AM 12-30-2008

Modified by CRXb20 at 6:36 AM 1-1-2009

Modified by CRXb20 at 6:40 AM 1-1-2009

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Re: FS 86 jetta gli parts and more mKII parts, prices listed, but make offers (CRXb20)

Are the window regulators power? If so, do you also have the center console?

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS 86 jetta gli parts and more mKII parts, prices listed, but make offers (CoupedUp)

IM sent

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FS 86 jetta gli parts and more mKII parts, prices listed, but make offers (CRXb20)

lots left

·
Registered
109 Posts

lookin for some pics on those red striped bumpers if you can send them to [email protected] thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: FS 86 jetta gli parts and more mKII parts, prices listed, but make offers (ace00dog)

im sent

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Wednesday bump-

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

sat bump

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

happy new year

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

make offers

·
Registered
265 Posts

interested in the visiors, trunk and looking for a trunk spoiler if you have it. im me and let me know. thanks

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: FS 86 jetta gli parts and more mKII parts, prices listed, but make offers (tullydubbs)

im sent

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

plenty of parts left

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: (christian13)

i have two actually, one is a light silver and one is a dark metalic silver

1 - 20 of 51 Posts