VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Banned
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: moving sale, SELLING MY ENTIRE COLLECTION OF PARTS, look here!

ok folks, I am moving to a house where I will not have as much storage as I do right now, therefore al of my stockpiled **** must go up for sale, lots of good stuff, if you dont see what you need IM me, I have plenty more, this is just what i felt like digging out right now. most items are OBO, so make some offers, I need to get rid of this ****. In your IM, please be specific about the item, not something like "is it still for sale?" Is what for sale? i cant read your mind, bonehead. any more questions gimme a call if you wish, 860-605-0338
paypal preffered
now on to the fun!
consoles
all in overall good shape, I do have the butt trays somewhere around here. 2 non power, one power. i can include more extra switches with the power one as well.
price: $25.00 non power, $35.00 power

blue hood
pretty nice and straight, small surface rust on the corners, other than that no significant damage at all. pickup only
price: $65.00

aktiv door pockets/grilles from a 1991 GLi SOLD
great shape, unbroken, uncracked. i have the speakers to if i can find them.....
price: 40.00 SOLD

brand new gti rear euro bumper
still in the packing, got it from oldskool as a package, used the front on my gli, so this is still in the box. pickup only
price: $50.00

front Jetta GL seats pair #1
decent shape, no tears, for a 4 door. tan ones from a 1990 jetta gl. pickup only.
price: $30.00

front Jetta GL seats pair #2
daeker grey in color, could use a good cleaning, but no rips. pickup only

16v 2 piece header SOLD
i never mounted it, unsire of the brand, its a cool oldschool piece for sure. i think it will need the center gasket, but you could just make your own
price: $150.00

1991 gti hatch
no noticeable defects, tornado red, paint isnt even faded! pickup only
price: $70.00

misc doors:
4 door jetta rear doors (driver and passenger sides) in decent shape, no major dings, would be presentable when cleaned up, black in color. pickup only
price: $50.00 per door or $75.00 for both

gti/coupe doors SOLD
2 passenger side, one driver's side. one apine white pass., 2 bright blue metallic (one each side). alpine is decent, bbm doors need some filling where a sidemolding was drilled in.
price: $50.00 per door, or $75.00 for a pair

digi 2 8v airbox, complete
even has the filter, was on a running car previously

jetta tails
decent shape, small melted spot on the right side? not notecable from 1 foot away
price: $15.00

gti rear strut tower trims
these go on the right and left of the rear passengers, on the trut towers. good shape, just dusty
price: $15.00

16v metal coolant pipe, brand new SOLD
brand new, even has dealer tag. i have no idea what they are from the dealer though

PIAA fogs and bulbs/parts
this is a parts lot i guess, these were once on my 1991 monty 16v gti. one light is complete, but used. 2 are brand new, but you will need one of the back housings, as they do not have them. also included are 2 brand new PIAA bulbs. if you have these lights this would be a bargain. if not, i think you can still order the housings from piaa.
price: $ 40.00 for everything

radiator from an 89 16v gti, includes fan and shroud
works fine, no leaks, just one or two small dings in the fins
price: $40.00

large spline 1989 steering column with ig. cylinder and key
CE1 from an 89 gti 16v, other than that, its self explanitory, never been in an accident as you can see
price: $40.00

pedal cluster from an 89 gti 16v
perfect working order, just needs the spring for the clutch pedal

seat bases/sliders for use with recaro/corbeau/etc
for use with most aftermarket seats in a mk2, includes hardware. you will just need to bolt the sliders to the bases at the appropriate spots for whatever seats you have with bolts that are not included. i think i paid $95 for this setup and never used it
price: $80.00

NOS small bumper dog leg trim/half flares
these are brand new, never even mounted. they have what looks to be a VW part number on them. also says west germany
price: $25.00

chrome front motor mount
never mounted since it was chromed, would be sweet on any show car
price: $65.00

chrome handles
i think theyre audi? they need the mechanisms from your handles mounted in them to work properly, mods were started, but i never finished them
price: $35.00

Modified by GTi Punk at 8:11 PM 8-22-2006

Modified by GTi Punk at 8:42 PM 9-13-2006

· Registered
76 Posts
Re: FS: moving sale, SELLING MY ENTIRE COLLECTION OF PARTS, look here! (GTi Punk)

Non-power console--- $25 shipped?
Also, do you have any extra Aktiv grilles... my pockets are great but the PO carved the passenger grille to hell. What an a**hole...haha. My CPU isn't allowing me to do the IM thing, but my e-mail is [email protected] if you'd be good enough to reply. Thanks

· Banned
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: FS: moving sale, SELLING MY ENTIRE COLLECTION OF PARTS, look here! (wood4477)

Quote, originally posted by wood4477 »
I'll take the door pockets, do you take Paypal?

this dude has dibs, but he didnt pay yet

i'll let u know

· Registered
65 Posts
Re: FS: moving sale, SELLING MY ENTIRE COLLECTION OF PARTS, look here! (GTi Punk)

Quote, originally posted by GTi Punk »

this dude has dibs, but he didnt pay yet

i'll let u know

Wait no longer, money in hand, just tell me the door pockets/grilles are mine and you'll receive the funds immediately via PayPal.

· Registered
263 Posts

can you do $100 shipped on a gti/coupe driver's door? lemme know i'll paypal you tomorrow if you can... i'll take the bbm if you can.. if not, give me a price... unsure of shipping costs.. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.