VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am regretfully parting out a 120K mile old Canadian spec 1993 S4 due to rust. This car is basically a 1992 spec with a metric instrument cluster, trip/boost computer, elm interior trim, non heated rear seats, rear window roller blind, R12 air conditioning, shorter springs, rear sway bar, quattro script rear glass, steel sunroof, and intensive windshield washer . The doors have a few rust holes at the bottom that I intended to weld in repair panels because the paint is so nice. The front fenders and trunk lid were replaced with clean, rust free parts from a donor. The interior is in spectacular condition. The front seats are the nicest I've ever seen with great leather and strong bolsters. The engine (less turbo and accessories) and transmission I will be keeping for myself, but everything else is avaible. If someone thinks they can salvage the shell please make me an offer, otherwise all parts are available. Email with requests to: [email protected]

Items that have been sold:
Power steering pump
Grill & emblem
Turbo
Alternator
Rear Bilsteins
Metal SMIC and crossover
Rear tail lights
Sunroof panel
Mirrors
Front Bumper
Front Fenders
Hood
Trunk lid
Fuel filler door
Front seats
Springs
Rear brakes

Things I'm keeping:
Engine (just the long block, all the accessories are avaible)
Rear sunshade

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's picked hard. Engine, trans, front bumper, fenders and hood are gone. I found heavy rust in the transmission tunnel too.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Do you still have? I need tail lights both middle and side, and outer door trim. Middle and bottom for all four.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Items that have been sold:
Power steering pump
Grill & emblem
Turbo
Alternator
Rear Bilsteins
Metal SMIC and crossover
Rear tail lights
Sunroof panel
Mirrors
Front Bumper
Front Fenders
Hood
Trunk lid
Fuel filler door
Front seats
Springs
Rear brakes

Things I'm keeping:
Engine (just the long block, all the accessories are avaible)
Rear sunshade

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How is the condition of the three fuel lines that run underneath on the passenger side? I would need them shipped to 07034.
They're gone. The PO had them replaced with rubber lines!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts