VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m parting out a 1995 Cabrio with front-end damage. NO grille, bumper, radiator, hood, fenders, condenser, and starter. I only have one of each part so if you don’t see what you are looking for on the list, I don’t have it. I’m not going to post any pictures for two reasons the server I use is slow and I don’t have the time or patience to take and post pictures of every part I’m selling. If you want a picture of a certain part IM me your email address and I’ll send you a pic. It might take a couple of days so please be patient. If the item says local pick-up only, that’s what it is, I Won’t ship it. I’m located in Portland, OR if you pick something up I can do it on the weekend. So here goes!!!!
-Complete Black leather interior: seats, center console, black carpet, door cards, and all the plastic, not the dash! Good shape some wear. SOLD
-Black Vinyl Convertible Top (replaced last year), tan headliner(needs cleaned), no glass. $300 (I’ll dye the headliner black for $50 Pick-up only
-Windshield frame molding, the one that the top and the windows seal on, I bought it new from the dealership about 3-4 months ago for $300. $110 shipped
-Black sun visors: Passengers in excellent shape, Drivers has small cracks, missing one light cover and the mirror portion is loose. IM me your offers the best one gets them!! SOLD
-Drivers side door window $50 Pick-up only
-Passengers side door window $50 Pick-up only
-Drivers side rear window $50 Pick-up only
-Passengers side rear window $50 Pick-up only
-Drivers door window regulator $55 shipped SOLD
-Passengers door window regulator $55 shipped SOLD
-Drivers rear window regulator $55 shipped SOLD
-Passengers door window regulator $55 shipped SOLD
-Gas door Windsor Blue $20 shipped
-Drivers side stock tail light excellent shape $30 shipped
-Passengers side stock tail light excellent shape $30 shipped
-Rear bumper Windsor Blue some scratches on Passengers side toward the bottom $90 Local Pick-up only
-Trunk lid Windsor Blue Some small hail damage dings not to bad. Make an offer. Pick-up preferred
-Trunk carpet black excellent shape $30 picked up $45 shipped
-Cat-Back Custom 2.25” Exhaust with Borla Muffler and oval shaped stainless tip (Fits the stock bumper cut out perfect) no resonator, $250 Pick-up only
-2.0 L 8V engine 160,000 miles smoked at start-up good project engine and 5-speed transmission(reverse was making noise) $225 Pick-up only
-Gauge cluster with I think 140,000 to 150,000 miles $55 shipped
-The side moldings are SOLD
There might be some other stuff just ask!
Modified by GomerBP at 8:47 PM 9-19-2006

Modified by GomerBP at 8:50 PM 9-19-2006

Modified by GomerBP at 10:45 PM 9-23-2006

Modified by GomerBP at 8:39 PM 9-26-2006

Modified by GomerBP at 10:48 PM 10-1-2006

Modified by GomerBP at 11:12 AM 10-25-2006

Modified by GomerBP at 5:05 PM 12-4-2006

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Re: Parting out 1995 CABRIO w/front damage windsor blue, black interior PDX (GomerBP)

Black driver kneeboard?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Parting out 1995 CABRIO w/front damage windsor blue, black interior PDX (DaddyOfPayton)

Quote, originally posted by DaddyOfPayton »
Black driver kneeboard?

im'd

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Parting out 1995 CABRIO w/front damage windsor blue, black interior PDX (GomerBP)

bump

·
Registered
7,578 Posts
Re: Parting out 1995 CABRIO w/front damage windsor blue, black interior PDX (DaddyOfPayton)

Quote, originally posted by DaddyOfPayton »
Black driver kneeboard?

I think we have a deal on this!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

bump

·
Banned
4,717 Posts
Re: (GomerBP)

hey, i know the hood is gone but any chance you have the strut that holds it up? let me know http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (Crew)

Quote, originally posted by Crew »
hey, i know the hood is gone but any chance you have the strut that holds it up? let me know http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

It didn't have a strut that held the hood up. It had the manual rod and that got toasted too.
Thanks,
B

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: (nolimitzvr6)

Quote, originally posted by nolimitzvr6 »
do u have any pic's of the seats, where are u located maybe i can come and check them out

I'm located in Portland, OR. IM me your email address and I can send you some older pictures, I don't have any recent pics but the seats look about the same in the pics that I have.
Thanks,
B

·
Registered
29 Posts

How about the convertible top motor/pump assembly and the black, textured cover for the pump assembly in the trunk.
Steve
[email protected]

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Parting out 1995 CABRIO w/front damage windsor blue, black interior PDX (skrusich)

The car didn't have a power top. If you need anything else just let me know.
Thanks,
B

·
Registered
302 Posts

How much do you want for the sunvisors? Can you post a pic of them?
Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Parting out 1995 CABRIO w/front damage windsor blue, black interior PDX (marcusmaximus)

Quote, originally posted by marcusmaximus »
How much do you want for the sunvisors? Can you post a pic of them?
Thanks

The sunvisors are sold.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts