VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parting Out 1997 VW GTI

My buddy crashed his GTI and im parting it out.

Have all 4 the other 2 are on the car still

Havent pulled rears yet this is fronts

All prices are firm for sake of saving us both the hassle of haggling. Im pricing everything fair and relatively cheap. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR A CHEAPER PRICE I AM NOT WILLING TO NEGOTIATE.

Whole motor and wiring and anything else you want from the engine bay besides stock intake set up-$100 you pull it $2,000,000 if I pull it.

Stock intake set up-$20

Rear Bumper Black-$20

Black GTi Doors with manual windows-$40 each

Alarm White box with 2 fobs both with buttons worn off and dead batteries-$30

Stock Side Mirrors unpainted-$10

Sunroof with motor in working condition-$50

Rear Hatch with glass, tub, spoiler, brake light and good shocks-$50

Smoked GTi tail lights, one has a, broken screw which does not affect mounting-$40

Black Cargo Cover shelf in great condition (Hard to find)-$25

GTi Logo floor mats 4/10 condition-$5

2 position Headlight switch with fog-$5

GTi Shift knob and boot 7/10-$10

GTi Seats, rears are great passenger is good but driver has typical wear-$100 for all 4

Black Carpet decent condition could use a clean-$25

Black door cards for 2 door GTi includes rear pieces with free speakers still in it. Good condition one small crack on driver card. $40 all 4

Black lower door trim 3 per side-$20 all of it

Optiwerks side skirts, good condition could use a coat of Rustoleum Truck Bed Liner. $100 (Retail $170) (Pending Sale)

Bilstein Shocks with FK Drop Springs unsure of drop or mileage-$125

ABT Sportling wheels, all 4 are curbed 1 is bent because the tire blew on it. Tires included for free have a little life left but I would change. Specs are:
16x7.5
ET35
4x100
Price $350

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey bud..
im interested in the wheels and suspension... how much? any trades??

my dad has an upholstery shop in hayward.... we do custom work including headliners, seats, steering wheels, etc. if your interested in that
Yeah I could trade for work. I would love if my CC was red inside instead of tan lol. Text me 9168428258

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
i'll take the motor set up, but you need to pull it. I have the 2,000,000 ready in paypal, just send me your address. ;)

hope you are doing well Ermin, the coils I got from you are still holding up quite well in my MK2.

free bump! GLWS. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'll take the motor set up, but you need to pull it. I have the 2,000,000 ready in paypal, just send me your address. ;)

hope you are doing well Ermin, the coils I got from you are still holding up quite well in my MK2.

free bump! GLWS. :thumbup:
Haha imagine the red flags on that transaction. Yupp im good hope the same is on your side. Glad the MK2 is good. :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.