VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
***** UPDATE *****

These are the only items I've kept and are still for sale! CAR IS GONE!!!! This is all that remains.

- Rear power window regulators and motors. Left and right side are both available.

-Catalytic converters / cats / downpipes
Excellent condition, car threw no codes. I can supply full Vag-Com of the car to anyone interested. A few people asked about these, but I was planning to use them with the swap. Plans change haha.

- Steering wheel / airbag / and control module

- 3.6L automatic starter

- Full set of sedan tail lights

- Climatronic heater controls

- Parking brake switch

- Memory seat control module (power seat module) PN - 3c0959760b

- Gateway module for can-bus
PN - 3C0907530C

NOTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS AVAILABLE!!

If you've read this far, turn back! Keeping this thread intact for the sake of posterity.

All parts are located in Northern New Jersey. Pickup is preferred, but I'm willing to ship at buyers expense. Willing to deliver/meet up within a reasonable distance. Please message me with what you're looking for. All parts are OBO - make me an offer, show me a comparable price and we'll work it out.

2006 Passat 3.6 automatic FWD
133k, everything works. Car runs and drives, I took it on a test drive for the better part of an hour and took a full Vag-Com scan before buying. Car is still running/driving if anyone needs to verify whether something works.

Automatic Trans works flawlessly, no codes whatsoever.

Everything except the motor/harness/ecu are for sale.
-Car has dynaudio speakers/amp.
-Gray Leather is pretty beat in the rear, but front heated seats aren't too bad and electrics work excellent. - Sold
-Electric rear calipers both work - $150 pair
-Homelink garage door opener/visor in good condition - $100 - SOLD

-Multi function, 4 spoke steering wheel in pretty good condition. Stitching is separating only on the left side of wheel(pic below) - $175
-All electrics work, no problems with any windows or switches. Most switches have the usual bubbling/peeling. - Sold/trashed
-Body panels and doors are mostly in good condition, ask and I'll get you pics of any blemishes whatsoever. - Sold/trashed
-Wheels - some minor scuffing/rash. - Sold
-Door cards / sunshade and are Gray . - Sold
-Front knuckles and control arms didn't seem to have any problems when driving and are available for purchase. - Sold
-Dual climate controls all work and have zero issues. - $60
- Headlights - hazy, but both work fine, need a little polish - $25 each. - Sold
- Complete front rad support - $50 - Sold
- - Front upper grill, good shape - *****SOLD*****

- Front end is all complete and undamaged, rad support / radiator / fans / transmission cooler / oil cooler / etc are all available. - Sold
- Wood grain woodgrain dash parts, miscellaneous pieces still available. I do not have a complete set, but willing to part out and sell cheap. - Sold

Ask me anything, I'll be brutally honest about it. I'm going to keep the car until the end of April. Anything not sold will be sent to the crusher.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.