VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

parting out the above, slowly stripping the car down. Was in a front end collision to the drivers side, so hood and drivers fender,bumper cover etc. is no good. Other side is still good and all interior and accessories are availble.

I will update this list as I get more parts off the car. Engine and transmission could be sold as a pair with all necessary accesories if someone was doing a swap. I will send pics as requested.

Downpipe with cats/resonators ( can delete reso's if someone wants) $250
Rims with two good decent tires $600 ( two are no good) can have tires removed if you want.
Fender audio speakers and subwoofer $300

PM with requests.

located in Windsor Ontario

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
door looms.

How does $40 CDN each for the door looms sound ? plus shipping by the looks of it? looks like there is some EBay ones for $40USD plus shipping

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
BCM part number & price?
All door modules & price?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey, is your radiator support, radiator and all the plastic bits and pieces in the front also destroyed?

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
Does this happen to have wide angle or dimmed side mirrors?

Thanks!

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
And, is there a trunk spoiler?

Thanks, again!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Second for the steering wheel if it has paddles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Still waiting for the steering wheel to arrive on my doorstep or even get a tracking number or shipping info. It's been over a month.

·
Registered
21,158 Posts
Still waiting for the steering wheel to arrive on my doorstep or even get a tracking number or shipping info. It's been over a month.
Hmmm.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts