VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently parting out this entire 2005 Audi A6. Our stock number is 140026. Every part on this car is for sale with most parts being listed on our website. See the link below to see everything we currently have inventoried from it. This car has 159k miles on the clock. This A6 is being parted out due to the front end damage.

Check our site if you need something or reply here and I'll PM you back. You can also call us at 1-800-973-5506. We try to keep a $50 minimum on parts in the yard but will work with Fourtitude members to get the smaller stuff when needed. Let us know what we can help you with! Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are currently parting out this entire 2005 Audi A6. Our stock number is 140026. Every part on this car is for sale with most parts being listed on our website. See the link below to see everything we currently have inventoried from it. This car has 159k miles on the clock. This A6 is being parted out due to the front end damage.

Check our site if you need something or reply here and I'll PM you back. You can also call us at 1-800-973-5506. We try to keep a $50 minimum on parts in the yard but will work with Fourtitude members to get the smaller stuff when needed. Let us know what we can help you with! Thanks!

do you have the belly pan along with its hardware available?

·
Registered
16,362 Posts
I see on the site that you have the right rear door available. Do you still have all other door? Also I am looking for a full set of the handles plus sheet metal. Not the full door. Is this a possibility or is it full door only?

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts