VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone tell me where I can get parts for a good price and not get raped.... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
depends on what you want.
I'd say watch the classifieds on this site. I've gotten lots of stuff for good prices there. My grill, my headlights, my springs, a short shift kit, kamei air ducts, audi pedals, the list goes on.
If you have a specific part that you want, post on here. I know of a few different dealers who will hook up awesom eprices, just depends on brands.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: parts for Cheap? Neuspeed? (apc8118)

the truth is I just bought my first VW last week.... its a 96 Jetta 2.0 and im not sure where to start?

·
Registered
9,273 Posts

Depending on what Neuspeed parts you want I can probably get you the best price available.
Neil

·
Registered
817 Posts

Where to start?!.... Cheap!!!
1- K&N filter with modify air box
2- Short throw shifter (Eurosport/Autotech..)
3- Stress bars
5- Chip
4- Sport springs (H&R/Neuspeed...)
after this the prices start to escalate...
BTW, You are in the right place, just go to the classifieds forum.
That's my personal opinion.
Jernest

·
Registered
5,112 Posts

Like he says, check the classifieds in here for deals. Everyone seems to recommend starting with the suspension first, although that's not the route I took. Try K&N with modded airbox (or pick up a used P-Flo), chip and exhaust. For me, the exhaust made the most noticeable difference while driving, and not just the extra noise (which can be considerable depending on the brand). I'm sure others on here are more experienced than me on mod's. Have fun, and welcome to the club!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Re: parts for Cheap? Neuspeed? (JetTAFLiTe)

i live in UK and i am wondering if this sites users sre al from the states and canada? i wish to buy parts for my little 1400cc golf mk3 93 model, very common in europe. are there any difference in parts for US market from the uk market, also how long does it normally take for parts from US and is the carriage (spelling?) expensive

1 - 8 of 8 Posts