VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i just got my b4 gls....(i know it's not a glx, so what, i got if for free)
anyways, im looking for some body stuff, i know about the things from neuspeed, but im looking for other options for a new grill, and exaust, and some eurostyle tail lights....
thanks alot
"evilstevil"

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: parts for the b4 (as-wv1995)

also, any chance of getting this country to give u the option of a euro style licence plate for christ sakes!!!!!
"evilstevil"

·
Registered
12,072 Posts

the options for b4's arent very wide to begin with, but at the same time, you have some room for fun. To start withthe grill, there are a few, Kamei makes one, and there are quite a few more, just look on ebay. TT makes an exhaust system for the VR6, but im not sure about the 2.0. And which style "euro-style" lights are you talkin about? The smoked euro tails can be found, but are NOT cheap (approx$350). Thankfully, NO ALTEZZAS. anything else can be found on ebay or thru a good search engine. But you've done the right thing by askin around first...

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Re: parts for the b4 (VR6boi65)

TT does make an exhaust for the 2.0 B4. I don't recall if it's listed under Passat, but they do have one in stainless and alumanized.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Re: parts for the b4 (vwboomer2)

yeah TT does have the exhaust for the 2.0 passat. i have it on my car. i have the aluminized w/ borla muffler ($325) noticable gain in power and awesome sound. not too loud. best part of all is that it is hidden under the rear bumper like the stock exhaust. keeps the cops off your back. i would recommend this exhaust to any of you http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

are there any links i can go to to look at that exaust and get some more info on it?
"evilstevil"

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts