VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sad to say that I no longer have my 09 Passat Wagon. At least it is still in the family, my brother has it.

I have a few leftover items that I need to sell. All prices do not include shipping and are shipped from Canada (land of the highest postal rates in the World!). Most small items will be about $10 shipping, the headlights, and taillights will be about $35-50 shipping.

1. "clear" OEM mirror glass, will fit wagon, sedan, and many other VW models, $20

3. OEM Wagon outer tail lights, red turn signals, essentially new (were on car only from factory to my house), $175

6. OEM black carpet floor mats, used 6 "summer" months, $25

I also have some brand new items that I bought for my expected 2012 Golf Wagon, which fell through long story... I had installed all of these items into my Passat and wanted new ones to install in the Golf, all are new and everything will fit the Passat except the TPMS switch.

2. OEM TPMS switch and wiring, easy option to add if you don't already have TPMS installed. $35

Please PM me questions, etc.

Thanks!
Brian

**Pictures up until items sold.**

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Are the warning lights the flood lights on the bottom interior side of each door?
Yes, they are. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier... I'll even be in SA late next week and could deliver in person. :thumbup:

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cleaned up the first post a bit so it's easier to read. What's up there is still available. I've also got some brand new mud flaps, but don't have any pics. $10 plus shipping.

:grinsanta::thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts