1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a problem with blinking prnd and its stuck in P
But when i turn on head lights it stops blinking and lets me to put in gear
The problem started when i tried to reset dsg, before that it was working perfect
Can anybody help me with what i can do to fix this issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Might have electrical/wiring issues. First things to do are see if you can pull any codes with an odb2 or the VAG tool. Places like O'Reilly or Autozone will let you use theirs if you let them hold onto your license. There are a bunch of apps you can buy as well. Check your fuses, look for loose wiring, or you could do another reset. There are several different ways...
I'm curious if you've gotten the DSG service done. See if you can pull codes for sure though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might have electrical/wiring issues. First things to do are see if you can pull any codes with an odb2 or the VAG tool. Places like O'Reilly or Autozone will let you use theirs if you let them hold onto your license. There are a bunch of apps you can buy as well. Check your fuses, look for loose wiring, or you could do another reset. There are several different ways...
I'm curious if you've gotten the DSG service done. See if you can pull codes for sure though.
Diagnostics says no conection between shifter and mehatronics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts