VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!

I've had a passat alltrack 2016 for 10 days and noticed that the rear driverside door won't unlock since I enabled all doors to unlock instead of single door.

Now there seems to be a few known problems with these proximity door handles, althought mine register the key fob and unlocks the car except the rear driver door. Doesn't matter which door I choose to unlock. When using the malfunctioning door it keeps trying to unlock every time I come near the handle.

Now the door unlocks from the inside and after opening from inside the door will be unlocked from the outside to be opened once and then the outer handle stops working again.

I get this code:
1054219 - Touch Sensor on Exterior Door Grip; Rear Left
B116D 13 [008] - Open Circuit
Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
Freeze Frame:
Fault Status: 00000001
Fault Priority: 4
Fault Frequency: 1
Reset counter: 177
Mileage: 148075 km
Date: 2021.02.03
Time: 15:32:54

After clearing the code the door goes back to normal function until the code reappear. I cleared it yesterday and thought it was fine but today it appeared again. I would think it is a faulty locking mecanism, but maybe it's still a faulty sensor causing it to stay locked.

Now since I've only had the car for 10 days the dealer should fix it for me due to the hidden fault, but still would be nice to know the reason for this code.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts