VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Re: passat body kit ? HELP ([email protected])

Well, I am not the car in question but I do have a JMS front spoiler custom molded to my factory bumper. I also have the votex side skirts and a Dietrich Tuning rear bumper, Hagus mirrors, and Oettinger rear wing. Pretty much a full body kit and I am close to you if you want to see it in person. My brother lives in Santa Cruz and I grew up there. I sometimes go over there during the weekends. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime. David

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: passat body kit ? HELP (Wunder Wagen)

David thanks for getting back to me. I would definately be interested in meeting up sometime soon to check out your ride. Is your passat the same body style the same as my 98 or the newer style? Either way get back to me and let me know how i can get in contact with you , thanx ATB

·
Registered
275 Posts
Re: passat body kit ? HELP ([email protected])

Mine is a 2000 which is the same as the 98-2001.5. Just e-mail me at [email protected] and we can set a time to meet up. David

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: passat body kit ? HELP (Wunder Wagen)

well there were only 2 white passats @ dubwars, my b5 with my own hand made M5 wing(not wettworks related) and my buddy Tony's B5.5 with the Wettworks M5 wing. here are some picts of our cars with jason's variant as the oreo filling

Tonys:

Mine:

Tony has the votex front lip from Potterman, and I have the Je design from 1552 http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Hope that helps ya out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts