VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any passat owners B5, B5.5 on the Seattle Area, Im looking to mees to passat owners and learn some things maybe get some advice on my new car. I was thinking about putting a chip in the car but i don't really want to fork too much money for it. Like 400 - 600 god knows how much it is.
if anyone can give me some help advice that would be great.
Anyone got any Vagcom to look at my car.??
Thanks
Alex

· Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eventualy i'll go back to a golf or rabit but for next year i have to keep it. I have to drive over the pass back and forth all winter. So i like my passat how nice it drives. plus i couldn't find a 1.8t golf for the price range and the passat was the mk4 body witch i had to have. LOL

· Registered
1,100 Posts
Re: (90dub)

Quote, originally posted by 90dub »
i love my 03 passat things are spendy but there nice cars

indeed
keeping them running is expensive enough. full synthetic oil changes every 3k miles really adds up along with rear brakes every 10k miles

· Banned
3,263 Posts
Re: (XXXlowdown)

Quote, originally posted by XXXlowdown »

rear brakes every 10k miles

Yeah, WTF? My Passat AND Audi are like that.
Oh, and I have some FK smoked projector headlights, badgeless grill, and smoked side markers for a B5.5 all still new in box sitting around if anyone is interested. I should probably take some pics and put those in the classifieds...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.