Year:2013
Make:Volkswagen
Model:Passat
Mileage:119000 M
Transmission:Automatic
Engine:Diesel
Trim:SE TDI
Selling my 2013 TDI SE DSG with upgraded SEL wheels + sunroof and navigation, heated seats, Bluetooth, heated side mirrors, auto dimming interior mirror + 2 keys.
Currently has 119,000 miles. Car still has VW DIESEL extended emission warranty until 120,000 miles.
Zip code 01803

Purchased at Copeland VW 86K miles and I am the 2nd owner. No accidents clean title (arriving next week).
Selling because working remotely so do not need car as much. Car gets 40 Mpg + with 17 gallons mostly highway I did 760 miles in one tank and combined gets 620ish.

4 tires and all rotors and pads changed at 86K no bents or cracks in wheels.
I have rubber floor mats + carpet oem floor mats.
Car has Michelin all season tires with plenty left and I will also give 4 run-flat winters
Legal Ceramic 35% tinted 5 windows (no windshield)

I had lifetime alignment so get aligned every 3 months. Early oil change 5K miles ( Vw recommends 10K)
Every other oil change I changed fuel filter and added liqui moly additive
When I bought it water pump was leaking so I had that changed + timing belt and Septerine belt as well as the heater core so car received a full coolant flush at 88K miles.
DSG fluid flush and filter changed at 88K miles as well
Trunk had water leak, common problem on these and I had the clogged sunroof drains cleaned at Minuteman VW cost around $450
Diesel fluid Adblue light kept coming on, the sensor was bad, and dealer changed it under warranty.
At 100K there was coolant leaking and I had oil housing and cooler replaced with gaskets and while there I had oem front control arms with bushings + front shocks + strut mounts + bearings and end links installed ($2,000)
I have all the receipts, car drives like a new Passat, needs nothing and would easy see 250K miles with all the maintenance I done.

Thanks for looking.