VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: Passat Variant with Skoda SuperB front. (Rascal04)

blech!
Looks like a chinese knock-off passat!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Re: Passat Variant with Skoda SuperB front. (Spd33)

Actually it doesn't. It looks like a Skoda Superb. Nice work - and lots of it for this transformation.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Re: Passat Variant with Skoda SuperB front. (00Psst)

Quote, originally posted by 00Psst »
Actually it doesn't. It looks like a Skoda Superb. Nice work - and lots of it for this transformation.

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
he did a damn good job with it too. the .:R steering wheel, and much of the intirior was converted as well

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Rock on, mirrors or not, I love skoda and would do this myself... if I had the focus to find a skoda to part out here in the states.

·
Registered
9,144 Posts
Re: (sevenVT)

I don't think sell Skoda's in Germany... so that might be why he did that. Those mirrors look like the +04's stockers.
Knowing what both cars are supposed to look like, I don't like the transformation.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Re: (slimebucket)

Quote, originally posted by slimebucket »
Looks dumb, and I HATE those ugly side mirrors.
Rich

I thought you said you would NEVER post on another forum once thepassat folded. I was really hoping you'd keep to your word.

·
Banned
6,135 Posts
Re: (00Psst)

Quote, originally posted by 00Psst »

I thought you said you would NEVER post on another forum once thepassat folded. I was really hoping you'd keep to your word.

And those mirrors are stock on my '05...

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Re: Passat Variant with Skoda SuperB front swap. (Rascal04)

I've always liked that front end. I think changing the grille would improve it though.

·
Banned
26,760 Posts

That is farking awesome! Especially on a B5 without the chrome trim, it makes it look a lot meaner, as opposed to the 'prettier' B5.5. I really want to see pics of the converted interior as this is something I've considered doing for a couple years myself. If anyone can find them, please drop me an IM. I've established a hookup over there for the parts, but haven't seen what a lot of the Superb parts would look like in a NA-spec Passat. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,673 Posts

those lights? anyone know if they would fit onto a regular B5 front end? or would you have to do the whole swap to skoda?

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

Rather fond of the painted Montreals. Wish I'd thought of that on my B5.

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts