VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote, originally posted by mtv news »

Even Optimus Prime himself promises to be dwarfed by the vision of Michael Bay, Hollywood's reigning action-movie king ("Pearl Harbor," "Armageddon"). Bay, who enjoys his movies big and his explosions loud, will direct a still-untitled live-action film based on the Transformers toys and TV programs. Steven Spielberg and his fellow producers selected the former rock-video auteur to take the reins of what is expected to be an ambitiously financed production. Writers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci, who wrote Bay's upcoming Scarlett Johansson/ Ewan McGregor sci-fi flick "The Island," are expected to turn in a script by the end of the month that will detail the heroic Autobots (led by Prime) and their struggle with the insidious Decepticons. The film is scheduled to begin shooting this fall, aiming for a Thanksgiving 2006 release. ...

Discuss

Modified by GLIJetta90 at 7:06 AM 4-11-2005

· Registered
6,767 Posts
Re: Patatron, this is for you (GLIJetta90)

Optimus Prime owns your ass-face. Damn Deceptacons always trying to cause a ruckus! http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif .....
, Is it bad that I wanna pre-order my movie tickets for this now?

· Registered
9,219 Posts

Quote, originally posted by GLIJetta90 »

Yes

X2

· Registered
890 Posts

What is sad is that I remember going to the theatre and seeing the origional movie, and was shocked to hear Optimus Prime say ****...feeling old...

· Registered
6,767 Posts
Re: Patatron, this is for you (gallas)

Quote, originally posted by ScooterMac01 »
What is sad is that I remember going to the theatre and seeing the origional movie, and was shocked to hear Optimus Prime say ****...feeling old...

That is because Optimus prime owns your ass face, as I stated earlier
Quote, originally posted by gallas »
too....much....nerdery....can't breathe.....must resist.....need air.....

Dont be mad Cause Optimus Prime is cooler than you, it's hard to compete with such greatness.

· Registered
890 Posts
Re: Patatron, this is for you (patatron)

Quote, originally posted by patatron »

That is because Optimus prime owns your ass face, as I stated earlier
Don't be mad Cause Optimus Prime is cooler than you, it's hard to compete with such greatness.

Always thought Jazz was far cooler than a semi with John Wayne's swagger...who couldn't love German engineering with a Blues Man's voice?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.