VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Atlas SEL V6
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stumbled across this video for installing FeC/SWAP codes and while cool that this can be done in OBD11, the head unit needs to be patched for self generated codes to be installed. The other option is apparently getting access to ODIS and having the VAG server generate a code for your vehicle. Anyone know how to patch MIB2 with Nav?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gingercabrio

·
Registered
247 Posts
Stumbled across this video for installing FeC/SWAP codes and while cool that this can be done in OBD11, the head unit needs to be patched for self generated codes to be installed. The other option is apparently getting access to ODIS and having the VAG server generate a code for your vehicle. Anyone know how to patch MIB2 with Nav?

Great video I also need to learn how to update the firmware without going to the dealership

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Atlas SEL V6
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Ok, so here is the website with firmware but you need to get the correct one and looks like it has the patch files, again need the proper one. I’m going to spend some time looking through this site.

Here is the site for the FeC/SWAP generator.

Also anyone know what ITR is in the menu screen where you can access the FeC/SWAP code information is located? Will provide an image shortly.

ITR across the bottom, if you press no additional menu but you hear a beep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts