VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hate my lifeeeeeeee

the thing just sits there... once in a while i beat it around the block to keep the fluids churning and the tires round, but that's about all... gets washed once a week.. it's going back to the shop in a day or so for some more work

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: pathetic... (JoeJetta91)

possibly next mont, could be as late as next june 20th if i don't win my last and final ticket appeal.. we'll see, for now it's hopeless and i'm not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel..

see any parts you might want? (downpipe's gone)

·
Registered
274 Posts

next month wouldnt be so bad, good luck with it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
sorry but the only thing id be interested in is the downpipe (possibly the manifold), but its spoken for and i have no cash

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: pathetic... (SirLance)

thanks
this pic just resurfaced on my hard drive haha, wtf.. might as well post it up, this is from a while back when a few bastards in town decided it'd be really cool to stone the jetta.. i have a dent on the hood, and one just above the windshield in addition to what you can see here... and yes, cops came.. i was hungover (hey, wtf.. i don't drive) and my father woke me up for this..

so to fix that problem, i rolled up my sleeves, and pulled the tinted glass from those black doors in that pic above from my totalled&parted GLI, and swapped to power tinted windows, not quite done yet though, no door cards and they have yet to be wired up, i happen to have the power window harnass in my parts car with the uncut wires, etc. much easier that way, it'll be just like stock http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif now all i have to do is get my back window tinted to match

[Modified by JoeJetta91, 7:00 PM 9-30-2002]

·
Registered
284 Posts

hey man. very nice ride, tis a shame you cant drive farther than round the block. may i ask how long its been since youve been licenseless? yep i just made that up

never said i could spell that well

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: pathetic... (estus)

haha estus, you posted just as i was posting the explanation for the lack of door panels

i've been license-less since june 20th, 180days works out that i can get it back dec. 17th
however, i have one more (3rd) speeding ticket appeal on oct. 11th.. if I lose, i won't get my isht back till this coming april 20th, additional 180days for each ticket here in MA (i lost it for 2, btw..) and i've scheduled an appeal hearing to possibly get my license back oct. 25th, i've got a great shot at that if i win the 11th's appeal... damn, i wonder if you can make sense of that, i sure as hell can't

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Re: pathetic... (ValveCoverGasket)

quote:[HR][/HR]well perhaps just take this time to save money that you would be spending on insurance and gas, and put it toward mods and whatnot[HR][/HR]​
or de-modding it so you won't be tempted to speed much

·
Registered
7,954 Posts
Re: pathetic... (nickinboston)

Ok, so I'm late to the party. How many tickets did you get? I go to school up here and I'm used to getting away with murder (NY driver
), but I haven't seen that much police activity in my area. Are they that strict about tickets?

·
Banned
7,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: pathetic... (WolfsburgTekniques)

2 tickets under 18 = 180 day license suspension
3 tickets 18 and over = 30 day license suspension..

(mind you these are Only for speeding/racing violations... theoretically i could run every stop sign + red light in a 100mile radius and not lose my license for a day, or run down my neighbors and take out their mailbox and shrubs and still drive to school the next day... i guess they take speeding seriously or something, i'm fuct

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.