VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone coming to Seattle from PDX this week. I bought some stuff (door moldings and flairs) from Paul and figure I might see if anyone is coming up that would bring them up for me. It seems like a waste to try and ship them. They will be ready on Wed...

·
Banned
4,164 Posts
Re: PDX to Seattle this week? (2Dr16vJettaGirl)

I might be. There's a guy in the b3 classifieds with some passat seats for free that I was going to try and put in my Jetta, but I'm not sure if I want to go through the hassle to do so. If that's something you could help out with, I could play delivery boy. The passat seats' rails are 2" wider, so that's the problem that I need to solve.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: PDX to Seattle this week? (NSKGTI23)

OK, I know a bunch of people are coming up for Hot Import Nights. So will someone please save me a trip to Portland by bringing up my door moldings and fender flairs? I would greatly appreciate it. If you are coming up between Thursday and Saturday it would be a great help to me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.