VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,804 Posts
Another thing to help us out is to let us know where you are located?

I sell and flash cars with Unitronic software out of Northeast Ohio. I personally run their software and have had a lot of satisfied customers give us great feedback on their purchases.

Check out HSTuning (our website) to find the right software for your car. We can even have you send us your ECU and we can flash it for you at our shop and then ship it right back to you. :thumbup:

· Registered
1,804 Posts
Go to H20 and pickup Unitronic Stage 2 for 450 dollars flat. You'll never regret it and never have a problem.

/Thread.
Not sure where you're getting that number from, but it's incorrect, even for show pricing at Waterfest,

How far are you from pittsburgh? And how much do you charge?
We are just west of Cleveland, Ohio, about 2 1/4 hours away from Pittsburgh (depending on which part you're coming from).

As for pricing:
Stage 1 = $500 gives you 215hp/235lb-ft
Stage 1+ = $550 gives you 225-30hp/260-70lb-ft
Stage 2 = $600 gives you 235hp/275lb-ft

We do offer $50 off of any tune we carry around the time shows, and we will be opening up a pre-registration for Waterfest this summer very soon (will have even better discounts, and a chance to win a free tune!)

· Registered
566 Posts
Authorized uni dealer in chicago does them for unitronics price plus sales tax if you bring the car there, if you ship its an extra 42.50 plus shipping. I was gonna drive up there but i dont have 385 just floating around.

· Banned
2,343 Posts
Not sure where you're getting that number from, but it's incorrect, even for show pricing at Waterfest,
Don't blow smoke up dude's @ss. At H20 Unitronic flashes stage 2 for 450 if you preorder before the show. Ask me how I know...

Like I said man, wait til H20, it's 450 for stage 2 because they hook you up with 100 bucks off and it takes all of like 5 seconds. So worth it.

-Brandon

Edit: I forgot, if you get it at h20, not only is it 450 for the stage 2 flash, you get a free tshirt and keychain. :) I Love my unitronic tshirt.

· Banned
839 Posts
Don't blow smoke up dude's @ss. At H20 Unitronic flashes stage 2 for 450 if you preorder before the show. Ask me how I know...

Like I said man, wait til H20, it's 450 for stage 2 because they hook you up with 100 bucks off and it takes all of like 5 seconds. So worth it.

-Brandon

Edit: I forgot, if you get it at h20, not only is it 450 for the stage 2 flash, you get a free tshirt and keychain. :) I Love my unitronic tshirt.
If you are looking for a stage 2 flash for a MKIV 1.8t, Unitronic offers that flash for $600. Unitronic has some of the best HP/TQ gains on the market Stage 2 = from 180hp/170lb-ft stock to 235hp/275lb-ft. Typically show pricing is $50 off any flash when you bring your car to the show. But Unitronic has not officially announced any pricing for Waterfest and H20i for this year, yet. But Uni and some of their dealers will be announcing Waterfest pricing very very soon. :cool:

And I've searched around for the APR sale but have not found anything yet. Do you have a link for it to show what their doing?

Edit: Also, In all my time working with Unitronic i have never seen them offer $150 off a flash for a car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.