VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Re: Performance shops in Oregon (B(C)orrado)

they are good but your missing Gruven Auto Werks
gruvens aite doesn't have all its products yet since there are over 2000 of them but they will be up there soon

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Re: Performance shops in Oregon (Corrado4ME)

They told me Personally that they were just moving, but I have heard other stories...

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Re: Performance shops in Oregon (Snipun)

They arent that bad.... especially when stuff is on sale! My whole dietrich during the 15% off was like $390 TOTAL, shipped to SW WA

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Re: Performance shops in Oregon (B(C)orrado)

corrado4me- Matrix is right by the Harley Davidson store in tigard, right off of 217

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Performance shops in Oregon (walteri)

Oh i think i know where that is thaks for reminding me http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
465 Posts

Autobahn must be a chain...? there's an autobahn performance group (APG) in albany, and from tha prices i've got they're friggin ridiculous... 89 for a momo shift knob...

[Modified by Mizold, 9:32 PM 12-4-2001]

·
Registered
2,758 Posts

If you want any sort of serious performace done to your car then I for sure would seriously recomend Matrix. They do great custom work, cams, custom GIAC chips, motor swaps, turbo and supercharging, dyno tuning as well as NOS.
If you needed a place for something such as a routine repair, or installation of a body kit etc then I would strongly recomend Hillside Imports. They do great reparis and have installed many body kits and such on cars and do a great job.
If you are looking for Matrix then make your way to Hwy 217 and take the Greenburg Rd exit and head west. Go to the second stoplight and turn right and stay to the right. That street is North Dakota, and go over the railroad tracks and take the next left.
Matrix is on the left. I highly recomend them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts