VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD FOR $1200 LOCALLY

Hello and thank you for looking!

I know what you're thinking. The first flakes of snow are falling and you don't have a winter setup, oh no! Fear not, for I have the perfect solution for you! Behold my beloved winter setup, driven on but only a few months. I wish I had more of an opportunity to enjoy these beautiful rollers, but I will be glad to see them go to an appreciative new owner.

These are perfect for those looking to really enjoy driving throughout the winter months. The Blizzak LM60 Runflats are a Performance Winter Tire, and they really do feel very great on the asphalt when the roads are clear compared to basic winter tires. They grip outstandingly well in snowy conditions, and got me out of my driveway countless days despite my laziness with the shovel!

Finally, the 205/40 rubber has a very slight amount of stretch to meet the 17x8 wheel beneath it. This was my first attempt at a stanced winter setup which I really enjoyed! Alas, this winter I won't be dailying my WRX so I want someone to be able to enjoy this setup as much as I did for the short period of time I managed to utilize it.

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
-- Wheels --
Manufacturer: Rotiform
Model: BLQ
Size: 17x8
Offset: 30
PCB: 5x10
Retail: $279.00/ea

-- Tires--
Manufacturer: Bridgestone
Model: Blizzak LM-60 RFT
Size: Size: 205/45R17
Retail: $177.00/ea

Asking $1300 + Shipping and 3% PayPal

Detailed Images of Each Wheel and Tire can be seen in this Imgur Album

Thanks so much for looking, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Cheers!
John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts