VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Tiguan SE R-Line Black Deep Black Pearl
183 Posts
I believe they both come from the factory programmed the same way, should only open drivers door with one press of the unlock button. Go into your MFI functions with the key in the ignition and change it that way. I did that with my 14 GLI when I first got it and tossed my 2nd key in a drawer then I rotated them and went to unlock the doors with it and my kids went to get in and the only door that unlocked was mine..haha..Should only take a few seconds to do

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I'm sure I pissed off my neighbors. I locked the car with the hood open and the horn went off. I knew I turned ATA confirm off so I kept opening and locking it trying to figure out what happened. When I started it up, my foot well lights were on so I turned them back off. Yea I have mine set to unlock either side and it only unlocked the drivers door with my spare. It's nice to know it saves individual settings per remote, if i ever let my girl borrow my car. Lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.