VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all bit of a random post, but i have family in Manila and maybe looking to move out there to start up a business with a friend, both vag nuts and looking to start up a modified garage.
But i WILL be taking the passat, containers isnt a problem as my dad ships life size formula 1 cars from there around the world so can get them on a good price

Just wondered if any more dubbers lived there or know any clubs of any kind really

Cheers Mallo the car is below

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: Philippines Dubbers (mallo)

Sup bro,,, I am planning on moving to Manila too in a few years. And yes I will be bringing my MKV GTI for sure and Maybe my MKV wolfie.
When I was there last year the VW scene I saw was more air cooled.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
The service center for VW is near Boni Ave. Just above when you are coming from EDSA north and need to go under the tunnel towards Pioneer Ave. You won't miss it because you'll a sign saying so. They'll be the last warehouse on the bend before you make a right on Boni Ave. towards Pioneer Ave tunnel. Majority of VW's are NB 2.0 which are sprouting all over the place. Mostly for Japan market that is why they read in kilometers. I just got back last week on a month and half trip. Make sure you bring a particle mask, a heavy duty one, you'll know what I mean.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.