Registered
6,113 Posts
the trees are so leafy

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
that street with the crazy cool trees!
All of them? ;)

But if you don't mind a bit of a drive, there's a place maybe 20 minutes out from downtown called Wormsloe on Skidaway Island that has a mile long road of just those trees with the spanish moss on them. It isn't the nicest road since it's gravel, but you won't be holding up traffic and it's a nice road for pictures and it won't be busy as hell all the time

Also it's not exactly legal, but I know a place on Tybee where you can drive onto the beach and there aren't usually many people there

here's a pic I took last time at wormsloe

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
All of them? ;)

But if you don't mind a bit of a drive, there's a place maybe 20 minutes out from downtown called Wormsloe on Skidaway Island that has a mile long road of just those trees with the spanish moss on them. It isn't the nicest road since it's gravel, but you won't be holding up traffic and it's a nice road for pictures and it won't be busy as hell all the time

Also it's not exactly legal, but I know a place on Tybee where you can drive onto the beach and there aren't usually many people there

here's a pic I took last time at wormsloe

Thanks so very much! I dont mind the drive. I'm staying on Tybee also :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
you can definitely get arrested for it but it would make some great pics. Here's the service vehicle entrance to the south side of the beach

·
Registered
198 Posts
Don't know if a pic is worth getting arrested for lol. plus I don't want what happened to Carl huebner to happen to me. Would love to check out the wormsloe location though

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts