VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm attempting to create a Jetta GLX for Need For Speed 3: Hot Pursuit). Yeah yeah I know "it's an old game!" but it's a CLASSIC! Anyways I found a Jetta GLX out on the net and I downloaded it but I didn't like it, so I'm making my own. I've already made the 3d Mesh (that is the actual polygons and everything), I just need someone to make a good skin (or texture as it is sometimes called)for it. I guess this is more or less calling of the game-editing sub community of the Vortex. I don't exactly the guidelines for making the skin, but it's nothing a simple google search won't yield. I'm also looking to do a dashboard. All of this will look stock btw. I'm also looking for some in depth (I mean OBSCURE) info on the Jetta for the game's specs so I can make it as true to life as possible. Oh yeah if you DO do a web search for this stuff, NFS4 editing info is just as good as NFS3 cause all I'll have to do is just convert it. Thanks alot!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.