VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Do you want the stickys to be more organized?

• Yes

Votes: 24 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I noticed that on my 1280x1024 resolution, all I can see are stickys when I first go to the 1.8T Forum. I'm wondering who would like to get the stickys grouped into 3-4 threads (FAQ, Unitronic stuff, Vortex stuff, etc.). The clutter is ridiculous, and it seems like the number of them just doubled :screwy:

Screenshot of said homepage

· Registered
2,506 Posts
Or just 1 sticky that would read...

1. 1.8T ENGINE RELATED POSTS ONLY!

and

2. 1.8T FAQ

Get rid of this sponsor based sticky rubbish... There hasn't been a post yet from the sponsor that I am interested in reading!

Let me re-phrase that.... There hasn't been a sticky post yet from the sponsors.... :thumbup:

· Registered
5,107 Posts
Just need to shoot Jamie a line to let him know about the old stickies. Which makes me think, I be all of those "epic" holed threads are back too. (remember two crubs and a brick?) :laugh:

Back on topic: IMO, the only threads that should be sticky: The FAQ and The Dyno Thread :thumbup:

If sponsors are to have "sticky" privileges, limit them to one sticky thread at a time. It'll be up to the sponsor, how they wish to use their one sticky. :beer:

· Registered
2,506 Posts
If sponsors are to have "sticky" privileges, limit them to one sticky thread at a time. It'll be up to the sponsor, how they wish to use their one sticky. :beer:
I don't even think they (the sponsors) need a single post "stickied" since they can always add and bump posts whenever they wish!

· Registered
3,330 Posts
one sticky to host all other stickes...entitled.--- "Read this before you post" simple

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.