VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit...

Amazingly it doesnt even rub.. only when im in reverse and im doing like a 90 degree turn... but it doesnt rub on highway.. the tires are Toyo Proxies 35 series ZR Rated... the ruff edges around the rims are indeed curb rash.. LOL!!! for anything they get messed up.. i send em out every 3 months to get fixed for 150 bucks.. they come back crispy new.. but as careful as i try to be they always seem to get scuffed
Dont mind me.. im just goofy.

Modified by asmc0ded at 1:25 AM 5-13-2003

Modified by asmc0ded at 8:28 AM 5-13-2003

·
Registered
27,098 Posts
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit. ... (leozip)

Quote, originally posted by leozip »
Where's the "stupid slammed" at?

Agreed. Big rims, yes. Stupid slammed, not yet. Nice car though.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit. ... (leozip)

the front.. its about 1 inch from hittin the ground... my under carriage is completly shredded.... gti's are always high in the back though..

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit. ... (germanrox)

Miglias look hot dawg http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
For some reason, they look maaaad big on your whip. Me Likey...

ONE...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit. ... ([email protected]_VVuLFzBoRg)

Looks awesome, but that's really weird that the back is jacked up like that. I've seen a few other people on here with the same kit and the rear was the same as the front. Maybe it has to do with the year of the car or if you had the Sport Suspension from the factory or not?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit. ... (Corbitt)

its an H&R Cup kit... i dunno 2.5 inch drop on front 2.0 in the back i guess...
gti's are like monster trucks on height though

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit. ... (ronny5alive)

Quote, originally posted by ronny5alive »
slammed?/ where? if you aint rubbing you aint low enough

lol!! I feel the same way!!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit... (asmc0ded)

Quote, originally posted by asmc0ded »
Amazingly it doesnt even rub..

Modified by asmc0ded at 8:28 AM 5-13-2003

hardly looks any more slammed then mine on H&R sport springs but nice still

·
Banned
2,805 Posts

Quote, originally posted by leozip »
Where's the "stupid slammed" at?

i was goin to say the same thing http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif is this the mille miglia post whoring going on LOL here goes nothing

i only have 18's though on h&r race springs

Modified by Der_Tizzy at 10:51 AM 5-13-2003

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Re: Pic of my 01 GTI 1.8t on 19inch Millie Miglia Evo's with a H&R Cup kit. ... (ronny5alive)

Quote, originally posted by ronny5alive »
slammed?/ where? if you aint rubbing you aint low enough

Ronny's so Crazy
I'm rubbing am I low enough
?

Modified by hman at 8:02 AM 5-13-2003

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.