VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
'19 Alltrack '20 Passport
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been covered, and i know alot of people run this size, but i can't seem to dig up any pictures. Im on eibach/b8's so if you have lowered pics that would help alot!

I just want to make sure the tire doesn't look too "Ballooned" I'd love different wheels but it's just not in the cards at the moment, and trying to make the best of my looming tire replacement. Thanks!

· Registered
416 Posts
225/50 will fit fine on 17x7 wheels. I'm in the same boat, replacing OEM Kinergys 205/55R16 with 215/55R16s Ventus V2s on my OEM 16 x 6.5 wheels. Minimum fitment wheel width for both 225/50 and 215/55 is 6" so, well within spec and I'll gain a bit of side wall height for the potholes around my area.

· Registered
17 Alltrack SE
21 Posts
I know this has been covered, and i know alot of people run this size, but i can't seem to dig up any pictures. Im on eibach/b8's so if you have lowered pics that would help alot!

I just want to make sure the tire doesn't look too "Ballooned" I'd love different wheels but it's just not in the cards at the moment, and trying to make the best of my looming tire replacement. Thanks!
225/50-17 Kumho Ecsta PS31s
The don't balloon at all.They look much better than the 205s that came off.
I can get better pics tomorrow, if you'd like...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts