VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for help finding a pic, that i'm assuming exists somewhere in some form.
Ideally, it'd be a pic 3 cars, 1 stock, 1 modified as wildy as possible, and 1 in need of a resto. All should be the same brand, but not necessarily the same model. So a VW, a BMW, and a Honda won't work. But 2 Civics and an Accord would be fine. Preference would be given to 3 of the same though.
Picture something like these 3 cars, but all in one pic (and not pchopped)

Anyone got anything close?

·
Registered
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Pic request: 3 cars in various states of (Cubster)

Quote, originally posted by Cubster »
Check the Mk1 and Mk2 forums...plenty there.

thanks for the suggestion...gave it a shot but couldn't find any. the problem is, it's not really something you can search for. i'm hoping someone just kind of has one sitting around that they know of.
anyone?

·
Registered
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Pic request: 3 cars in various states of (GTiTOM)

last try, then i'll let this thread die.
anyone got anything like this?

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
FV-QR

Search the Corrado forum for archived posts by BrilliantYellowG60. In one of his threads he posted a picture of a perfect VR6T Syncro, a stock one, and a burnt out shell. I can't remember which thread, and he's banned now so he can't tell you, but if you want a pic hard enough I'm sure you'll find it

·
Registered
39,636 Posts
Re: FV-QR (MikkiJayne)

Quote, originally posted by MikkiJayne »
Search the Corrado forum for archived posts by BrilliantYellowG60. In one of his threads he posted a picture of a perfect VR6T Syncro, a stock one, and a burnt out shell. I can't remember which thread, and he's banned now so he can't tell you, but if you want a pic hard enough I'm sure you'll find it

Mikki with the win.

More than three, but it satisfied the other criteria.

·
Registered
14,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: FV-QR (PassSedanGLX)

nice http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
i'm liking it. keep 'em coming!
thanks

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
FV-QR

I think this fits your bill, other than that the car in middle seems to be missing its grill. And the modified one dosen't look to be in all that good shape. In fact, you could probably say that all of them are in need of a restoration. In good Alfa spirit then.

Modified by Galrot at 8:42 AM 6-1-2009

·
Banned
384 Posts
Re: Pic request: 3 cars in various states of (PassSedanGLX)

Quote, originally posted by PassSedanGLX »

Closest I could get.

Stay out of my yard.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts