VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
13,402 Posts
Re: Pic Request: RS bumper withouty (CorradoSLCVR6)

You'll find more euro cars (or use to find them) running RS bumpers and no skirts, I personally think they look off without something on the sides and rear to match.
Ran it for a short time with just the bumper (Dietrich) but added skirts and valance later. You'll want to run a shorter bumper like the Dietrich vs the taller Rieger add-on to the bumper doesn't hang extremely low.

and a more seasonal pic

· Registered
7,007 Posts
Re: Pic Request: RS bumper withouty (cramer)

Chris i didnt realise the dietrich was shorter than the rieger add on my rieger is is 12.5 tenths the mattig is 13 tenths? i would have thought the mattig was closer to the dietrich then the rieger

· Registered
1,265 Posts
Re: Pic Request: RS bumper withouty (CorradoSLCVR6)

Quote, originally posted by CorradoSLCVR6 »
Im looking for the RS bumper on your corrados without the rest of the body kit. Do you think it will look stupid without the sideskirts and rear bumper?

personally i would install the whole bodykit then just leavin the RS front bumper only

· Registered
13,402 Posts
Re: Pic Request: RS bumper withouty (SLC4ME)

Nick- you still have your Rieger on right? Grab a measurement from the front and sides, i'll do the same for the Dietrich tonight. I just know that the rieger add on cars are lower in the front then mine since it hangs lower then the stock bumper (dietrich is really close to stock dimensions), not sure how the mattig's measure up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.