VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Pic Request: Rs4-380's whip(s)

4K views 64 replies 35 participants last post by  mujjuman 
#1 ·
Alright Dave, puttin you on the hot seat!

I dont think I've ever seen what you drive, and I dont know that anybody else has either. So lets see some pics of these Swedish and German Automobiles

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: Pic Request: Rs4-380's whip(s) (Red Pocket Rocket)

Quote, originally posted by Red Pocket Rocket »

right thuuuuuur http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
i think its a mk4 minivan

Don't even get me started..............

Most likely this will get locked

#12 ·
Re: (rs4-380)

Quote, originally posted by rs4-380 »

This is what I am driving right now (minus the trailer)

lol. The trailer is where you get all the style points though. If that is what you are driving now, what are you driving tommorrow. C'mon, I've seen pics of the black MK2.

#13 ·
Re: (VR6Fool)

Quote, originally posted by VR6Fool »

If that is what you are driving now, what are you driving tommorrow.

Tomorrow I'll probably take the Ice-racer for a spin because it hasn't been started in 9 months (I guarantee the thing will start on the first crank though, it's drivetrain just won't die).

#18 ·
Re: (Bora_Azul)

Quote, originally posted by Bora_Azul »
dave doesn't drive he's too old ........i hear in the state of maine they take ur license away once u reach 90 yrs of age. isn't that rite grandpa

Yep, and they give you a Florida state Drivers Liscense in its place.
I'm working on finding pictures of the VW's.
This was the Rabbit after I got it home last February

#21 ·
Re: (Mk4VeeDub)

And the 1980 Rabbit Convertible that I picked up in September (this winter's project).

a couple weeks later

and its current state

You guys probably want pictures of the MKIV huh? I haven't taken any in such a long time because I've been occupied with the other vehicles, I'll try to dig some up.

Modified by rs4-380 at 7:24 PM 11-19-2004

#22 ·

You guys probably want pictures of the MKIV huh?

Hey man, you're the moderator - haven't seen any MKIV content yet in this thread.

What are your plans for the convertible? Engine swap?

#23 ·
Re: (sebastianjbauer)

Quote, originally posted by sebastianjbauer »

Hey man, you're the moderator - haven't seen any MKIV content yet in this thread.

It's coming! (plus it's not my thread!)
Quote »

What are your plans for the convertible? Engine swap?

The engine in that picture is a 2.0l Motronic 16v - needless to say those did not come stock in Rabbits, let alone a 1980 Convertible

#25 ·

The engine in that picture is a 2.0l Motronic 16v - needless to say those did not come stock in Rabbits, let alone a 1980 Convertible

Very cool. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif What did the engine come out of?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.