VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
9,958 Posts
Re: Pic Request : White Gti's w/ Black Wheels (Oreganoflow)

Quote, originally posted by Oreganoflow »
5Zigen is for jdm

YES get them for ur honda not a dub

· Registered
4,097 Posts
Re: Pic Request : White Gti's w/ Black Wheels (Silver_1.8T)

Quote, originally posted by Silver_1.8T »
If its not BBS it doesnt belong on a VW right?

I guess. But that wheel from some other non-Japanese brand would look good.
I guess Im just weird. To me brand doesnt matter as long as it looks good and works like it supposed to.

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Re: Pic Request : White Gti's w/ Black Wheels (Jeebs)

who cares what other pple think if you like em... GET EM!
me personally i like em but i don't think it would go good on a boxy car.
plus this freaken website has got me obsessed with deep dish!

· Registered
308 Posts
Re: Pic Request : White Gti's w/ Black Wheels (Silver_1.8T)

Quote »
I guess Im just weird. To me brand doesnt matter as long as it looks good and works like it supposed to.

Yeah, weird, that's it. Weird, or, not a tool - take your pick.

If you cover my trunk with your thumb, it's a GTi. (yaeh they are crappy wheels I painted black, but it's black on white, and beggers can't be choosers)

· Registered
1,590 Posts
Those are nice rims, and the people who slander them because the brand name is known for the japanese auto market are the same bandwagon tools that ruin this board with biased opinions up the wazoo.
5zigen makes a damn good wheel, so please don't be a tool.

· Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (_the_operator_)

William, welcome to the tex.
Thanks for the pic of your wheels, you may have just helped me make up my mind. I think it looks pretty damn good.
Thanks everyone else whos backing me up.
Drew

· Registered
402 Posts
Re: (Silver_1.8T)

I think that the Flat Black rims would look good on your car. Even if they are 5Zigen, who care what everybody else thinks and i just dont undersand that crap that if it's not BBS it doesn't belong on VW, that a buch of BS. Just because Japanies companys makes ligher and stronger rims that fit VW doesn't mean we have to hate them, and they also make them cheaper. Not everybody can afford good BBS with wide lip and somepeople don't even want them (like me) because i actually use my car not just for cruzing around i take it to the track and BBS on the track are not the best rims to have. I personally have Konigs Trafic on my Dub and i like them, so dont hate other brands some of them probably better then BBS.
Go with Flat Black, on white car they will look fantastic

Modified by gtride at 5:09 PM 11-14-2004

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.