VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've decided to put a vanity plate on the VW for the remainder of it's ownership (selling it end of this summer). I wanted something that was going to be funny and.. really just stupid. So I came up with a list of about 10 names and dwindled it down to 2:
Pick the plate... it's down to 2.
VTEC LOL - obvious reasons
GSNTGHT - when I first got the car my friends would joking say "bless you" when I changed gears, so more of a little inside joke
I originally had VTEC LOL on the RX-7, but I sold that. So I know the plate is available, and the odds of someone having GSNTGHT? Not likely. So which do you vote on? I'm always a sticker for stupid poll threads.. but it's about time I made one

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (20vtgti2003)

Quote, originally posted by 20vtgti2003 »
but then youll have every civic and accord wanting to prove them selves to you.... but i think that happens anyway

When I first put the plate on the RX-7 I went driving through town to get gas (and show my friends the new plate) and I heard this airplane coming up behind me.. turns out to be a Honda hatchback civic, who would have guessed, right. Long story short (and since it's not allowed on the forums), he blew the doors off my car. I don't know much about honda's, but he had a 450whp engine out of a Integra that was built. That was.. embarrassing. I may have had more power than him, but he weighed 550 lbs less.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Re: (OhFourVeeDub)

ill bet i have a few friends with there Vtec Hondas that would blow your doors off.. the Vtec jokes are played out and just getting stupid... IMO there both stupid.. come up with something better..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.