VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Renault has just shown a new concept (don´t know for which show): the Trafic Deck`up, it´s based on the small comercial van Trafic (engine is 2.5l dCI with 135hp):

· Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (LordBass)

Quote, originally posted by LordBass »
A weirder, Renault version of this?

It´s a lot bigger than that (that´s why proportions are so goofy), it´s based on this:

· Registered
2,655 Posts
Re: (Eolair)

Ahh! Ok.. Saw some of those big Renault transporters at a dealer in the Caribbean. They're *huge* and come with manual shifts and small diesels.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,460 Posts
Re: Pick-up French style (Eolair)

note to self: don't buy french trucks.
Does anyone actually like the majority of Renault's designs? I can't imagine the kind of person who would find this (and others) even remotely attractive.

· Banned
10,783 Posts
Re: Pick-up French style (meatwad79)

OKay okay. I will go on record here. I, uh.....well...I...ummm....I like it. In a cute, I found a small kitten in the alley sort of way, can-I-keep-it?, its so adorable you want to pick it up, take it home, and feed it.
Would I buy it? No. But I encourage the adventourous styling.

· Registered
2,792 Posts
Re: Pick-up French style (mtrainVR6)

Quote, originally posted by mtrainVR6 »
OKay okay. I will go on record here. I, uh.....well...I...ummm....I like it. In a cute, I found a small kitten in the alley sort of way, can-I-keep-it?, its so adorable you want to pick it up, take it home, and feed it.
Would I buy it? No. But I encourage the adventourous styling.

I like it, too, and I actually would buy it if it came with a diesel and a manual transmission. I'm not so fond of the way it looks from the back, but from the sides it looks real neat, and I like the seating position. Good urban runabout.

G

·
Re: Pick-up French style (mtrainVR6)

Quote, originally posted by mtrainVR6 »

You know, that's how I ended up with three cats.
I'm going on record as saying, "I'd hit it." Somebody, post the Clinton photo of that for me.

· Registered
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (LordBass)

Quote, originally posted by LordBass »
Ahh! Ok.. Saw some of those big Renault transporters at a dealer in the Caribbean. They're *huge* and come with manual shifts and small diesels.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

I´ve never seen an European van (for comercial use ) with an automatic transmission.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.