VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealer today and got some pics of this "Sport" edition 4motion Bora, I think its one of those local special edition packages.
For an extra $5000 Australian dollars you get... 17" wheels, front grill, lower grills, rear spoiler, the word "Sport" stitched onto headrests carpet and a Sport badge. The rear spoiler & front grill looks suspiciously like Oettinger to me

Take a look at these lower grills, anyone seen these before?
but nice eh... Ill go back tomorrow and get a price.

Lastly a nice GTI, forgot the name of the wheels but they are the same as on the Bora Sport.

[Modified by UB, 4:32 AM 12-2-2001]

·
Registered
984 Posts
Re: Pics of Aussie Bora 4motion sport edition & parts! (UB)

How come they don't have leather recaro's for aussie " sport" edition?
and charge 5000 extra?????

hey it is a standard equipment in HK... even no " sport " edition avilable

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Pics of Aussie Bora 4motion sport edition & parts! (SailexGti.hk)

Yeh no Recaro seats and HIDs for 4motion Bora here, I am pretty sure its because they are trying to keep the car price down with lower spec.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts

That "Sport" Edition looks like it has an Oettinger grill and some aftermarket mesh in the lowers grills. Very sweet looking, although there's a little too many badges in the back!

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
Re: Pics of Aussie Bora 4motion sport edition & parts! (Highlander1010)

LoL... I'm sending a tanker to Germany to steal all of these sweet babies...
Just like "Gone in 60 seconds" in the beginning with the Porsche... except its a VW. EH Great COMMERCIAL... VW you hear me?
VWvortex car thieves... the strong... the best... the elite...

·
Registered
984 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Yeh no Recaro seats and HIDs for 4motion Bora here, I am pretty sure its because they are trying to keep the car price down with lower spec.[HR][/HR]​
But I think they are standard in aussie GTI though
BTW, i would rather spend those 5000 aussie dollars for leather recaro's and HIDs option

1 - 20 of 153 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.