VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just what it says, also i have seen the golf headlights with the smoked color to it and pics of this?? preferably jettas, i just wanna see how it would look before i do anything
Thanks

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (420Racing)

quote:[HR][/HR]not a jetta, but what the hell.............

[HR][/HR]​
gotta take out the .orig.jpg
and here's mine with the smoked version..

[Modified by Severance, 1:08 AM 11-25-2002]

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (vw_4ever)

In my opinion these lights are damn sexy and are a awsome improvement to the cars looks. Well heres mine which are smoked.

·
Banned
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (Severance)

[HR][/HR]​
ok i want this look with the smoked headlights...what all do i need to put it on my 98 jetta wolfsburg edition???
also does anyone have close up pics of the smoked headlights with the regular color fogs and turns, i see the pic from "severance" with the smoked fogs and turns...does this dim down the lighting any or is it basically the same??
Thanks

·
Banned
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (jettin123)

ok this may be a dumb question but is the golf 3 and golf 4 hood the same, which one would i need to do this conversion??
Thanks again

·
Registered
610 Posts

Those arent REAL mkIV lights. THey are MKIV look lights. Most of em made by Hella. check parts4vws.com for em
All you need is a golf/gti hood and grille.........and either some modding to the rad support or a euro rad support.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (vw_4ever)

quote:[HR][/HR]
[HR][/HR]​
What bumper is that? Where can I get one, and how much am I looking at spending?
That car is total sex btw.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

ok i want this look with the smoked headlights...what all do i need to put it on my 98 jetta wolfsburg edition???
also does anyone have close up pics of the smoked headlights with the regular color fogs and turns, i see the pic from "severance" with the smoked fogs and turns...does this dim down the lighting any or is it basically the same??
Thanks
[HR][/HR]​
ok to have your front end look EXACTLY like this you will need a golf hood, golf fenders, hella mkIV look light (clear), Kamei Mesh grill, the abt front spoiler.Also you will need to drill out your dummy lense and screw in your tow hook
that will get you this EXACT front end

[Modified by Maceman, 1:29 PM 11-25-2002]

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (Prmetme)

quote:[HR][/HR]athree20v's car
[HR][/HR]​
...that car is HOT...heard its pretty slow though.

·
Banned
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (athree20v)

so does doing this dim down your lights any?? i would imagine it would, if so, how much, and would it be wise to get new bulbs when i get the smoked e codes or just leave the stock ones in there?? if i get smoked e codes, would a whitish blinking bulb be cool???
Thanks

·
Registered
21,570 Posts

dayam, 20v mk3... that's good stuff http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif love the wheels too, tha's what i want on my jetta

·
Registered
213 Posts
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (Maceman)

not a jetta, but what the hell.............

Thanks
ok to have your front end look EXACTLY like this you will need a golf hood, golf fenders , hella mkIV look light (clear), Kamei Mesh grill, the abt front spoiler.Also you will need to drill out your dummy lense and screw in your tow hook
that will get you this EXACT front end

Do you really need golf fenders?

[Modified by StEvO_420, 11:14 PM 11-26-2002]

·
Banned
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: pics of mk4 headlights on black mk3 (StEvO_420)

quote:[HR][/HR]

Do you really need golf fenders?[HR][/HR]​
actually all i think that im gonna copy of this car is the kamei grill and the thing that wraps around it, what is that called??
Thanks

1 - 20 of 36 Posts