VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Re: Pics of my Aqua blue pearl (BlauSlc92)

quote:[HR][/HR] Yes grey leather from factory. I have a shot of it, but it wont load. [HR][/HR]​
Awww, I was hoping to check it out. I've never seen a US car with factory grey leather

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Pics of my Aqua blue pearl (SLC4EVER)

quote:[HR][/HR]Dude, get some grills on them speakers! I'm always kicckin' that shiot.[HR][/HR]​
I do the same thing! Ive got a pair, but they rattle with the kappa's in there. How do you keep the grills from rattling?

·
Forum Elder
14,571 Posts

adhesive backed "black" foam.
Little Permatex "Ultra black" silicone works too.

[Modified by SLC4EVER, 11:09 PM 8-5-2002]

·
Registered
604 Posts
Re: Pics of my Aqua blue pearl (SLC4EVER)

i know to keep the grills on considering i allways wind up kicking htem off hahahah
yup got me a pearl blue 90 as well looks hot under a tree

[Modified by shift, 6:51 AM 8-6-2002]

·
Registered
37 Posts

Very nice color. I am also quite partial though. Mine is midnight blue with pearl effects. Mine is a hint darker but it's a great color for corrado's none the less. I spent about 10 mins just looking at mine after washing it today
I have pics on the website in my signature if anyone wants to look, or bug me and i'll make a post like this if you wish.

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Re: Pics of my Aqua blue pearl (hsd16vdub)

very nice http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif so when are all the SD guys goin to get together and shoot the poop? there seems o be more and more SD Corrados' around. you guys intrested?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts