VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my favorite:

My wife's car (hehe, she likes it, I guess)

My Integra (daily driver whenever I'm not using the 'lude or CRX)

And the GTI, with creeper and tools under it as usual

Pretty boring, huh? Maybe I should put a big wing on one them?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Re: Pics of my cars (gsrroger)

Hmmm those first few pics arent by Trowbridge road they?
Looks real familar.
oh and I really really want a Mk2 Gti red, slammed on some borbets, I was considering getting one a while ago, seeing that pic brings it all back http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Pics of my cars (Uncle Carl)

it's not actually on trowbridge, but really close... we live in those stupid on-campus apartments. They're the smallest apartments I've ever seen. I don't even think you could find a place this small in Tokyo
But it's so darn convenient (location wise) that we just can't get ourselves to move out

The GTI is fun, I can't wait to get it running again. I've owned it for like 10 years, but haven't used it for the last 6 or so. My mom has been using it on and off as a summer car since then (her 5.0L explorer doesn't get very good gas mileage, but is nice in the snow). It developed a crazy fuel leak about a year and a half ago, so it's been sitting in the garage ever since. The fuel leak is almost fixed, though, we're just waiting for our $100 peice of plastic from the dealer...

·
Registered
3,207 Posts

Theyre all beauties! Is that CRX an 88? I heard they were the lightest. I've never seen a prelude like that before... The teg is cool too, I'd have to say those are my favorite type of wheels for the teggies, next to the ITR wheels. I love Mk2 GTI's. Theyre pretty fast, blitz got his to do 0-60 in 6.9.
BTW: I love your Garage. Mines so tiny... http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Pics of my cars (RJetta8V)

RJetta8V - The CRX is an 86 HF. The 1st gen HF's were the lightest CRX's, they weigh ~1700lbs.
The garage is my folks, so not really mine... Of course I can basically use it as much as I want, so that's cool!
Unlce Carl - My folks live very near Muskegon, isn't Shelby pretty close?

·
Registered
6,206 Posts

You can tell it's a CRX HF from the lightweight wheels and lack of passenger side rear view mirror, also no rear wing. Yours reminds me of my dear old '84 CRX (the original), white with a lighter shade of silver below. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Re: Pics of my cars (AshlandSi)

The cars are nice...
The mighty mighty bosstones quote is even nicer.
You know, I've made mistakes
I've had my ups and downs my ins and outs my share of bad breaks
But when its all, been said and done
I raise my beer and then I swear, g-d its been fun!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.