VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (fahrfrumlosin)

Thats pretty cool. It looks good. No its not sick to take pics during delivery. lots of people do it. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (Golf1.9TDI)

Nice... good luck.. remember to break it in properly even though the temptation is there. You should have remembered to tell them not to drill the holes for the front license mount... oh well... when you start modding, you'll figure out a way around it. As for being sick... nope... I took a whole roll for mine when I took delivery and a half a roll when my ex girlfriend took delivery of her Jetta.
Tyler

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (fahrfrumlosin)

I almost bought my car from Ginsinger VW (spelling) myself! But it was too far from my house for me to make trips there all the time. Congrats!

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (pooz01wolfsburg)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (Levish)

Congrats. Is the dealer "wanted"? Why wouldnt he take a pic with you, lol.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (Levish)

there was a time when saturn used to take pics of new car buyers and everyone would gather around and clap.....
do they still do that??

·
Registered
110 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (Endemic)

When I bought my '01 jetta the dealer took a poloriod of me and my car

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (Endemic)

quote:[HR][/HR]there was a time when saturn used to take pics of new car buyers and everyone would gather around and clap..... [HR][/HR]​
Do people still buy Saturns??? Talk about a POS with a strong following

Tyler

·
Registered
786 Posts

Congratulations dude,,,that's gotta be one of the best feelings in the world!!
Did you get the leather package by the way??

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Re: Pics of my new car...am i sick to take pics during delivery??? (RENZO1200)

hahaha you freak

·
Registered
418 Posts

I have a picture of me driving my 4mile odometer off the show room floor. My saleswoman asked to be in a picture too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts