VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all wanted to say thanks to everyone that reassured me to go with the staggered set-up. Also, after weeks of waiting for UPS to clear up the mess with the 2 damaged wheels that I initially got. I finally got the 2 new ones. And after plenty of rain I finally saw some sunlight so I gave the car and wheels a quick wash.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (heateris)

Quote, originally posted by heateris »
looks hot man, you should DIY paint the old bumper black under the votex.

Never really though about it. I'm driving my MKII Golf right now. So, I'll take a look at that when I get home. (Computer screen at work sucks). Just might do it. Got a few home projects I need to take care off, and looking for a cheap set of wheels for my MKII Golf. I just sold my Volkracing Daytona speed wheels (4x100) so would like to find something under $300.00 hopefully with tires. Patience young Grasshopper. And, I'm sure I'll find something.

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice ride-have a link where u got the wheels? anyway audi centercaps will fit them? just put vibrant tips on my a4, and it makes a huge differance for 50 bucks. really like the mac sticker too btw.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Re: Pics of the Ride with the New Wheels (YT1300)

DAmn i'm in love!! I was comtemplating on getting a 2002 a4 but damn i'm sold after looking at ur car... I love the kit.. and the rims.. nice setup man... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,529 Posts
Re: (heateris)

Quote, originally posted by heateris »
looks hot man, you should DIY paint the old bumper black under the votex.

yeah you wouldnt even have to do a good job, just a very black one

that car looks insane!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.