VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Re: Pics of White GTIs (Turbo Turd)

What ever happened with Perky's "white GTI"? I never heard a concolusion to it.
Anyway....for Indigo -- as far as we know, VW never made any white GTI's. They made white 2-door Golf GL's, but that's about it. There may be some floating around, like Futura Yellow or Cosmic Green Jettas, but I've never seen pictures of one.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Re: Pics of White GTIs (eckogolf4)

Oh yeahhhhhhhh the white GTi riiiight... riiiight.. mmmmhmmm well i know you can order one through Adobe.. i beleive that's where some people may have purchased theirs.. I beleive it's GTi version 6.0 .. doh!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Re: Pics of White GTIs (ventodan)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh yeahhhhhhhh the white GTi riiiight... riiiight.. mmmmhmmm well i know you can order one through Adobe.. i beleive that's where some people may have purchased theirs.. I beleive it's GTi version 6.0 .. doh!
[HR][/HR]​
LMFAO

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Re: Pics of White GTIs (quicksand)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh yeahhhhhhhh the white GTi riiiight... riiiight.. mmmmhmmm well i know you can order one through Adobe.. i beleive that's where some people may have purchased theirs.. I beleive it's GTi version 6.0 .. doh!

LMFAO[HR][/HR]​
glad to help

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Re: Pics of White GTIs (PerkyVw)

quote:[HR][/HR]Are you talking about donaldson special white Gti that they had told me they found.. Cause that was a bunch of poop out of them! Never produce anything![HR][/HR]​

Uhhhhh huh? no i think everyone was referring to the fact that the only white gti that can be had from VW would be one created by a user of Adobe photoshop.. or similar
Why who brought up Donaldsons ?

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Re: Pics of White GTIs (PerkyVw)

no i dont mean GOLF i swear they are 2 DOOR GTI'ssssssssss maaaaaan
go to quirk dealer in quincy you WILL FIND ONE THERE
i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr go and seeeee

·
Registered
4,734 Posts
Re: Pics of White GTIs (GTIVR6MK4)

quote:[HR][/HR]no i dont mean GOLF i swear they are 2 DOOR GTI'ssssssssss maaaaaan
go to quirk dealer in quincy you WILL FIND ONE THERE
i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr go and seeeee[HR][/HR]​
You said they had hubcaps though, right? All GTI's come with alloy wheels standard....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts