VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks to fellow forum member Ra***olfBr now i got the Euro cup holder and a Vinyl black front grill.
Also changed the rear bumper to black(had the bottom portion painted before white gold to match the rest of the car).Took some pictures with my cell phone...i suck at taking pictures....but here are a few.

· Registered
1,005 Posts
Couple questions if you don't mind:
1: how long did the euro cup holder take? (mine comes tomorrow)
2: how did you black out the rear reflectors?
3: are your turns smoked on your lights, and if so how'd you do it?
4: what was the process for the vinyl on the grille?

Thanks

· Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1: how long did the euro cup holder take? (mine comes tomorrow)
2: how did you black out the rear reflectors?
3: are your turns smoked on your lights, and if so how'd you do it?
4: what was the process for the vinyl on the grille?

1.Cup holder...pain in the you know what...like 2 hours...thanks to Rafael(forum member/friend)
2.Rear reflectors are smoked/tinted...s(Rafael)
3.Fronts are smoked/tinted on the outside...i know.... but it helps the look and it was the cheapest/easiest solution(for now)also Rafael
4.Quite simple ..this particular vinyl is very thin and stretches very good and does not tear easy.apply like you would put a sticker on while stretching than just cut around with exacto knife...

Oh, the vinyl is mate black....i actually have the front VW emblem in black mate also but i choose the Chrome one...i also have on order another mate black/chrome...don't know which one to keep on...can't get the look that i want yet...

· Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Please do tell and also size and offset too.

Sweet ride. Just starting mine that I got mine three weeks ago and trying to source some "look good" funds.....

Thanks.
They are Eurosport RS 20x8.5 with 255/30/20 and they are copies of the Benz CL63/65 wheel....i think they are ET41? Check ebay/i bought them from a wheel shop locally....but they are for sale sort of...check classifieds

· Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't have a closeup picture....i can tell you that the cuts were made straight over and you can't see where it goes over...but i removed it all...when i did it was kind of dark and the next day i saw all the imperfections(am very picky and you could see in a few spots the chrome....so will have to redo it/have plenty of tape left over.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.