VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends! I'm a recent Subaru WRX convert! I've always loved VW's and am excited to have recently purchased my first VW Atlas. All white. Bigger black rims and some aggressive tires were installed last week. I also recently had my emblems blacked out but the front emblem proved to be difficult as it was all "one piece" and lacking dimension. It still came out pretty good but I don't LOVE it (just doesn't quite "pop" as much as I'd like). Did any one else deal with this? Is there anywhere online to purchase Atlas black out emblems?

What's next? Window tint?

Also, what's the rule once you start blacking out stuff with chrome detail, do I need to continue to black out ALL the chrome? What's the best way to do that? Custom wrap for grille, etc?

((Once you go black you never go back amIright? haha. ))

Peace,
Sara

·
Premium Member
87,476 Posts
Follow these guys:

They black out and sell Atlas and Atlas Cross Sports.

Vinyl wrap all of the chrome and pick out of set of wheels you love. I'd look at a set of 22" Rotiforms or Neuspeeds personally.

They had this one on the lot when I was there a few weeks back:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Follow these guys:

They black out and sell Atlas and Atlas Cross Sports.

Vinyl wrap all of the chrome and pick out of set of wheels you love. I'd look at a set of 22" Rotiforms or Neuspeeds personally.

They had this one on the lot when I was there a few weeks back:

Woow..nice color..really in love with the all black color

1 - 3 of 3 Posts