VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently sold my 2007 VW GTI. I have a Pioneer Avic D3 navigation system for sale. This unit is a little over 2 yrs old. It includes DVD player, navigation system with US and Canada maps, iPod cable for full iPod integration and the Bluetooth module for hands free phone. Pre-wired with CAN module for power operation the same as the factory radio. It also has the double DIN mounting kit already installed on the unit. Just remove your factory unit, and it will easily mount in the dash. No wire cutting nessesary, just plug it in. The bluetooth module requires a separate power and ground, which is easily ran from the fuse panel.
Another CAN module can be purchased from PAC Audio http://www.pac-audio.com if you want full steering wheel control integration. I think it is about $30.
If you are going to put in a car other than VW, I will remove the VW wiring kit.
If interested, shoot me a message and I'll contact you for more info. I also can send pictures if you want. I promise this unit is in PERFECT condition!
I paid $950 new. Will take $450 plus shipping.
Thanks,
John

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.